Making new bars of soap from old used bars of soap is very easy.
It is good for the planet, the wallet and an invigorating self satisfaction.
- Gather used bars of soap
- Gather molds that can take heat. Either non stick or spray them with vegetable oils
- Grate or cut the soap in small pieces
- Heat water, milk, tea or other preferred liquid in a pot
- Place soap shavings in the pot and simmer until fully melted
- Add oat meal, coffee, oils, coloring, aromas or anything you desire
- Stir all ingredients and then pour into molds
- Let dry for at least 24 hours prior to removal from molds
- Let the soap fully dry until it feels ready
- Enjoy your creation with pride
Similar topics are discussed in this post.